Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mash-Up: Dad Space / Simpsons


The Simpsons meets Dead Space by Joe Spiotto

This was an interesting one. I had moved onto Dead Space after wrapping up work on the Simpsons, but the game was still in development for about another year. I had some downtime on Dead Space, and I was lent out to The Simpsons team for about a week. I drew this up for the studio as an homage to what I knew was going to be a great classic game. The problem was that the Simpsons Game was going to be released before Dead Space was even announced. I'm not sure if it made it into the game or not, but they did turn this into a poster that was hung up around the studio for a while.


Zero-Life by Joe Spiotto

I'm a huge Half-Life fan, so I would take any chance to squeeze in a reference to that series. Flavin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...